Membership in the GP Class of Capital Health Network is limited to Registered General Practitioners who are registered in the medical health profession who practises, or is training, in General Practice in the Australian Capital Territory.
Primary Health Care Clinician (PHCC) Class
Primary Health Care Clinician is a person who satisfies at least one of the following criteria:
- 3.3.1 The person is not a General Practitioner and is a health professional involved in Primary Health Care in the Australian Capital Territory who is working in a health profession regulated by the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (ACT) Act 2010 (ACT) as at 22 November 2011.
- 3.3.2 The person is not a General Practitioner, is involved in Primary Health Care in the Australian Capital Territory and is working in a health profession approved by the Board in its absolute discretion by resolution for the purposes of this clause 3.3.2. The Board will not be required to provide any person with reasons for accepting or rejecting any health profession or health professional group under this clause 3.3.2.
A list of eligible practitioners can be found here.
Membership in the Organisation Class of Capital Health Network is open to:
- Peak Bodies: means a body (whether incorporated or unincorporated) that:
- represents persons eligible to be Members of the Company; and
- provides information dissemination services, support, coordination, advocacy, representation, and research, policy or standards development services for the persons it represents
- Service Providers: : means a body (whether incorporated or unincorporated) that provides, or undertakes education, research or policy development in, Primary Health Care in the Australian Capital Territory through employees or contractors one or more of whom are eligible for membership of the Company
Individuals not eligible for membership may apply online to be Affiliates of Capital Health Network.