Physiotherapist with a special interest in Womens Health &/or Hand Therapy.
Experience in splint making is desirable.
Current registration is essential.
The role of the Child and Adolescent Psychologist is to enhance the clinical services offered at Winnunga AHCS through working in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team in the delivery of psychology services to young clients and their families. This includes work on an individual basis to provide high level clinical consultations and therapeutic support to children, adolescents and their families to address mental health and wellbeing needs.
- Registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligible for a Medicare provider number
- Sound clinical assessment and treatment skill
- Competency in evidence-based psychological treatments
- Experience in trauma informed practice
- Experience working with and an understanding and commitment to the philosophy and practice of an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service and the ability to work sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people