We are growing our long standing, friendly, professional team in Canberra and are currently recruiting for staff clinicians. If you are interested in full time or part time opportunities to work in Civic, Belconnen and/or Tuggeranong, we would love to talk to you if you are an experienced (5 years post grad) and registered psychologist or social worker, have demonstrated skills in short term psychological counselling, and the ability to work with a broad range of both personal and work related issues including critical incident and trauma
- What’s in it for you?
Companies succeed because of people. We know that. That’s why we continue to build on our investment in people. At DTC you will find a dynamic and evolving workplace with a team driven to succeed in a company with a bright future. Once we find the right people, we want to invest in their future, ensuring they have the right skills to be part of our high performance culture.
We look forward to offering the right person the opportunity:
- For professional growth and career progression through varied and interesting work
- For regular professional development, peer and individual supervision
- To continue expanding and developing new skills and experience
- To network and be part of a skilled and committed national team of professionals
- To enjoy a range of employee benefits which includes our in-house staff wellbeing program, free travel insurance, birthday vouchers and more
Additionally, we offer a competitive remuneration package that is inclusive of performance related bonuses.
The next steps?
If you are interested to find out more and talk to us please just send in your CV to Karen Dell by emailing kdell [at] davcorp.com
Applications close 31st March 2017.
*Please note you must have Australian work rights to be considered for this role.
Vacancies also exist at our Belconnen and Tuggeranong offices