- Flexible Hours
- Experience in Women's Health, Incontinence, Splinting
- Registered physiotherapist
myOT! Therapy Services is seeking an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team in Hawker, ACT.
The Position will be part-time.
The successful applicant must be able to work independently, yet cohesively within our small team of three therapists and two administration/financial staff.
We provide both clinical and mobile services to the Canberra region; therefore, the successful applicant must have a full driver’s licence and access to their own vehicle.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as a proven ability to build a rapport with children and families.
Also Essential to the position:
- A Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Certification; and
- Dedication to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Minimum 3-5 years postgraduate experience in Paediatrics
- Saturday morning availability
- Understanding of and commitment to family-centred care
- Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP) registration
- Understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Current Australian Business Number (ABN)
The position offers the following benefits:
- Flexibility of a part-time position
- Uncapped earning potential on 45% of billable hours
- Provision of iPad Pro and iPhone
- An existing caseload to help establish your client base, with the flexibility of sourcing/introducing your own clients, flexibility to build your own client base by introducing your existing clients, sourcing new clients or assisting with the management of our existing clients.
- Opportunity to participate in an established network of local paediatric allied health professionals
- Clinical supervision from two highly experienced Occupational Therapists with over 35 years of experience between them.
Have you considered Canberra? Voted the best place to live in the world by the OECD and ranked third on Lonely Planet's 'Best in Travel — Top Cities' list for 2018!
Canberra Podiatry, a centrally located clinic in the Australian Capital Territory, is searching for a new podiatrist to join their Team. The successful applicant must:
- Be a team player
- Take pride in their work
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be motivated, willing to learn and think outside the box
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Have a good sense of humour
Our modern, spacious clinic is equipped with the latest in facilities, technology and a full orthotic laboratory.
Full-time, part-time, experienced and new graduate applications are welcomed. New graduate mentoring program available!
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to Michelle Prophet at michelle [at] canberrapodiatry.com.au
Full time Pharmacist role co located within a busy medical practice. This is your opportunity to work alongside other health professionals to provide best possible health outcomes.