- Flexible Hours
- Experience in Women's Health, Incontinence, Splinting
- Registered physiotherapist
The Member Services Officer will report to the Territory Manager ACT and will work closely with national colleagues to share information and knowledge to ensure consistency and delivery of our Member Value Proposition (MVP).
The successful applicant will provide administrative support to the delivery of events and CPD activities and participate proactively as required in membership promotion, recruitment and retention activities via phone including outbound calls to PSA members and non-members. The role is also required to process sales orders, respond to member emails, website queries and written enquiries with high attention to detail and within agreed service times.
To be considered for this role you must address the following selection criteria:
- Experience in a sales environment (call centre would be highly regarded);
- Experience in a membership service or administration role;
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to build rapport at all levels;
- Strong administration skills and experience in the coordination of events or training meetings;
- Motivated and proactive with the ability to work as part of a team or independently as required;
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to multi task a wide range of activities;
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of complex database queries and customer management systems, and Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel; and a
- High level of attention to detail.
If you are interested and qualified for this opportunity, please lodge an application via the advertisement on Seek or via jobs [at] psa.org.au. Further detail about the role including a position description is available on our website www.psa.org.au.
Applications for the position should include a:
- 1-page cover letter;
- a current CV; and
- a short response to each of the selection criteria listed above