Practice support offer a variety of support to all general practices in the ACT. The practice support team are responsible for ensuring practices within the Canberra area receive the support necessary to enhance primary care outcomes.
What does the Practice Support Program do?
Provides support in the following areas:
- Clinical Governance
- Clinical Software (basic training, template assistance, etc.)
- Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Practice Nursing
- Practice Resources
- Quality Improvement
- Useful Links for Practices
What has the Practice Support Program achieved?
- Increased support to General Practices in the ACT
- Establishment, and maintenance of the Practice Managers Network and the Practice Owners and Principals (POP) Group. For upcoming POP Group meetings, visit our events calendar here
- Data Quality Improvements
- Supporting practices in collaboratives program.
Contact the Practice Support team member on (02) 6287 8099.