The full-time/part-time fixed term position's are for suitably qualified medical practitioners to work in Woman’s and Children’s Department at Calvary Public Hospital Bruce as non-accredited Resident Medical Officers (RMOs). The Department has 1,780 births per annum. RMO’s will be rostered to Theatre lists, Outpatient Clinics, Birth Suite and Wards and will attend weekly JMO Tutorials and Grand Rounds.
Applicants must be at least two years post graduate with suitable hospital based experience and be fully registered with AHPRA with no restrictions.
Relocation incentives / benefits for suitable applicants will be considered.
Please submit your application online to Calvary Careers, applications submitted via email will not be accepted. Applicants are expected to respond in writing and include the following:
- Statement addressing the selection criteria:
- Current resume, including names/contact details for 2 professional referees; and
- Covering letter (max 1 page) summarising why you are suitable for the position.
All expressions of interest received will be held in confidence. Please lodge your expression of interest for this role by close of business Tuesday 13th June 2017.
- General medical services, similar to services provided in mainstream general practice, for clients impacted by past or current substance use and their families
- Management and care coordination of longer term medical conditions within the context of substance use or dependence, including specialist referral and participation in case conferences as required
- Assessment of pharmacotherapy needs, and prescription of opiate replacement therapies
- Provision of education and information regarding healthy lifestyle choices that will improve health and wellbeing
- Advocacy with other health and community services to ensure accessible care relevant to the person’s health conditions and social circumstances
- Comply with relevant legislative, policy/protocol requirements as they relate to any supervision requirements as set out by the Medical Board of the A.C.T., occupational health and safety requirements as an employee and the Medical Practitioners Code of Conduct
- Work effectively within the Althea multidisciplinary team and with other Directions staff, offering and accessing support as part of Directions integrated service response.
- Participate, in Althea team meetings, Directions staff meetings relevant in-service education and promotion activities and attend other internal and external meetings as required
Level 6, Cosmopolitan Centre (Woden Square)
21 Bowes Street
Sessional GP position available for VR GP interested in practising quality medicine in a friendly team environment.
We are seeking a P/T doctor for Watson General Practice.
Curtin Medical Practice is looking for a FT/PT VR GP to join our team as one of our senior GP's is retiring.
We are looking for a P/T or F/T GP to join our team of dedicated doctors.
Fisher Family Practice and Holder Family Practice wish to speak to VR GPs who may be interesting in joining our quality, private billing practices.
Fisher Family Practice has an excellent reputation in the region and we would love to have a confidential talk to all passionate GPs who are interested in joining our team. We also own Holder Family Practice (from Feb 2016) and we would like to explore increasing our GP capacity at this site.
GP required for established clinic in Gungahlin. Providing comprehensive and continuing primary medical care to individuals and their families. Well remunerated with flexible working conditions.
GP required for established clinic in Bruce, ACT. Providing comprehensive and continuing primary medical care to individuals and their families. Well remunerated with flexible working conditions.
Wentworth Avenue Family Practice is looking for a VR or NON VR GP to facilitate appointments within Medicare after hours times, after 6pm weekdays, after 1pm Saturdays and Sundays.
We are looking to offer greater service hours to our patients whom have expressed the need for more after hours appointments.
Clinical Autonomy is assured, with the highest level of support services for clinical care. The Practice currently has an efficient and effective administration support team.