Tristar Medical Group are currently searching for General Practitioners, who will provide comprehensive and continuing primary medical care to individuals and their families in our West Albury Clinic.
A fantastic opportunity to work with one of Australia’s largest and privately owned health service providers.
With some providing Allied Health Services, Pharmacy, and Pathology onsite, our Clinics are predominantly bulk billing.
Along with flexible employment conditions, a very attractive remuneration percentage will be offered.
Practice opening around April 2019. Expression of interest sought.
A GP at Companion House provides primary health care to survivors of torture and trauma, mainly refugees and asylum seekers. Care is provided across all age groups and ethnicities. Much of the work is transitional with patients expected to transfer to a community GP within 1-2 years. However, there are also ongoing patients, often survivors of torture or other patients with complex needs who may use the service as an ongoing General Practice.
A Companion House General Practitioner needs to be confident to work in an intense cross cultural environment and needs:
· some expertise in mental health and confidence to work with distressed people
· strong interest in work in a multidisciplinary team
We are seeking F/T or P/T General Practitioner who would like to join us enjoy working in a busy medical centre with long established patient base almost 20 years in Gungahlin. Private Billing
- First 3 months minimum guranteed $150 p/h or greater
- Private billing
- Very flexible hours
Gungahlin ACT 2912
We are looking for a F/T or P/T VR doctor to join us at our newly established Coombs Clinic.
We are looking to partner with the right doctors who provide the best patient care in our purpose-built medical centre.
Primary Health Care will allow you to grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through The Primary Health Care Institute.
The Primary Health Care Institute:
- Offers high-quality, innovative training to allow you to achieve your career goals.
- Access to a range of online educational courses through Learn 360.
- Our experienced clinical support team are available to ensure you can deliver positive health outcomes for all your patients.
Unique to Primary Health Care, each new General Practitioner will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
We are seeking a General Practitioner for our modern state-of-the-art practice. This is an opportunity to play an instrumental part in the growth of the clinic and be rewarded financially.
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery or an Australian/Overseas equivalent recognised by the Australian Medical Council
- Current unrestricted registration as a General Practitioner with AHPRA.
- Evidence of fellowship of RACGP or Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine or vocational registration
- Evidence of Current Medical Indemnity Insurance as a General Practitioner
Benefits and Perks
- Parking available
- Free Wifi Access
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive team
- Perfect location for you and your family
- Cosmopolitan and multicultural environment