Full time / part time General Practitioner to provide comprehensive medical coverage for patients of all ages
General Practitioner | Gungahlin ACT
A guaranteed income of $140/hour in the first 3 months or 75% of billings(whichever is higher)
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery or an Australian/Overseas equivalent recognised by the Australian Medical Council
- Current unrestricted registration as a General Practitioner with AHPRA.
- Evidence of fellowship of RACGP or Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine or vocational registration.
- Evidence of Current Medical Indemnity Insurance as a General Practitioner
Benefits and Perks
- Parking Available
- Free Wifi Access
- Flexible Working Hours
- Friendly and Supportive Team
- Perfect Location for you and your Family
- Cosmopolitan and Multicultural Environment
Alternatively, please contact the Principal/Practice Manager on Admin'at'marketplacemedicalcentre.com.au with your latest CV, Queries welcome.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
We are seeking a F/T or P/T GP to join our team at Hobart Place General Practice.
The National Health Co-op (NHC) is a not-for-profit member owned general practice that provides affordable medical, nursing and allied health services to the Canberra community. Members enjoy access to bulk-billed services at Co-op clinics throughout the region. The Co-op provides a wide range of primary care services at no or low cost to members including psychology, diabetes education, physiotherapy, exercise physiology and dietetics.
We are seeking application for F/T or P/T VR male or female GP to join a friendly family practice located in Kaleen. We have an increasing workload and are having to turn new clients away. Due to this an opportunity has arisen for a VR GP position P/T or F/T.
Required after hours GP who can cover between 5:30pm- 8:00pm during the weekdays and Saturday and Sundays
- Requires unconditional registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP / FACRRM
We are looking for VR General Practitioner at Gungahlin Medical Centre who would like to work in collegial atmosphere with a great team. We have been established 20 years in Gungahlin at a private medical centre (non-corporate). DPA available and 3 months guaranteed pay.
We are looking for a General Practioner VR FT/PT to join our family friendly practice in Deakin for 2020.
- VR GP to join a team of dedicated doctors delivering the highest standard of medical care.
GP - full or part-time
Looking for a vocationally registered GP with RACGP or ACRRM.
Appropriate experience in a broad range of general practice who can work independently.
Good communication skills with patients and staff.