General Practitioner | Gungahlin ACT
A guaranteed income of $140/hour in the first 3 months or 75% of billings(whichever is higher)
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery or an Australian/Overseas equivalent recognised by the Australian Medical Council
- Current unrestricted registration as a General Practitioner with AHPRA.
- Evidence of fellowship of RACGP or Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine or vocational registration.
- Evidence of Current Medical Indemnity Insurance as a General Practitioner
Benefits and Perks
- Parking Available
- Free Wifi Access
- Flexible Working Hours
- Friendly and Supportive Team
- Perfect Location for you and your Family
- Cosmopolitan and Multicultural Environment
Alternatively, please contact the Principal/Practice Manager on Admin'at'marketplacemedicalcentre.com.au with your latest CV, Queries welcome.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
We are seeking a F/T or P/T GP to join our team at Hobart Place General Practice.
We are seeking a F/T or P/T GP to join our team at Interchange Health Cooperative.
The position holder would be expected to provide care to patients across all Justice Health Services sites. The JHS Primary Health Team is part of MHJHADS and provides high quality healthcare to people located within the Alexander Maconochie Centre (AMC), the Dhulwa Mental Health Unit (DMHU) and young people at the Bimberi Youth Justice Centre (BYJC).
We are looking for VR General Practitioner at Gungahlin Medical Centre who would like to work in Boutique Service in a collegial atmosphere . We have been established 20years in Gungahlin as a Private Medical Centre (Non-corporate). DWS available and 3 months guaranteed $150/h or greater.
Full or part-time VR GP
We are looking for a full/part time doctor who is flexible and easy going GP to share the heavy workload.
· Immediate start with flexible working conditions
· Well-established medical centre with a full patient base
· Full nursing and admin support
· Private billing family practice
· Practice quality medicine and earn ~FTE $350,000+ when fully booked
An accredited and well-established GP practice located in Bowral NSW, is looking for an experienced VR/FRACGP GP (without DWS restriction) to join their professional and friendly team on a full-time/part-time basis. Bowral is a great place to live and to raise a family, with the benefits of both city and country living. Just over an hour from Sydney and less than 2 hours from Canberra.
You will be busy from the start as you will be taking over from a departing GP. All GP’s with special interests are supported in their chosen field, such as skin cancer medicine, paediatrics, geriatrics, women’s health, mental health, minor surgeries etc.
· Must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
· Must have full AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner
· Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or equivalent
· No DWS restrictions
· A team player
For more information about us, visit www.wsgp.com.au
Enquiries: Dr Ono Alex-Ohunyon at drono [at] wsgp.com.au
or 0431 594 284
We are a very busy Practice with a large patient base and some innovative plans on expanding on our current services, extending our opening times and increasing our appointment availabilty. We are looking for fulltime/part time and weekend based GP's to join our team to provide patient centred healthcare to our community.
Current operating hours are Monday to Wednesday from 8.00am to 5.30pm, Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Friday from 8.00am to 5.30pm & Saturday 9am to 2pm.
Our Practice also has the following Allied Health Service Providers as part of our dedicated team:-
- Exercise Physiologist
- Diabetes Educator
- Pharmacist in General Practice
Laverty Pathology is located next door to the Practice.
What we can offer you:-
- A flexible & supportive working environment
- An innovative work enviroment, with a team who is dedicated to thinking outside of the box
- Full nursing support
- Existing patient base
- A dedicated administrative support team
- Well equipped treatment room & Practice facilities
- A fully computerised Practice
- Close to public transport and parking available on site
What we require from you:-
- Full Medical Registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship through RACGP or ACRRM
- Eligibility for Medicare Provider Number
- Previous experience in General Practice desirable
- The desire to provide top quality healthcare to all our patients
This Practice is AGPAL Accredited.
If you are interested in joining the Practice or would like some further information on the postion and our amazing team, I look forward to hearing from you. Please forward your resume to Kim Stratford manager [at] condersurgery.com or contact me via phone on 02 6294 9366
General Practitioners with Vocational Registration with AHPRA a must (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
- Build your practice quickly in a supportive and progressive environment
- Clinical leadership and independence with a broad clinical mix
- Ongoing education available- Healius Institute, Registrar Program
- Run by doctors all the way through our business
- Variety of contract options, autonomy
- Manage doctors based on trust
- Supported in practicing high-quality medicine- admin support, nursing support (full opening hours) for Care Plans, access to eTg for all GPs
- Opportunity to see a steady flow of patients, earning potential, combination of appointments and walk-in patients
- Career Progression- sub-speciality, Healius Institute
- Opportunity to be a supervisor, Registrar Program
- Software available