The 'Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Refresher Course for Clinical Staff' on 20 June is full. Registration will add you to the wait list for this event.
If space is available you will be admitted to the event in the order of your registration.
This Refresher Course is only for participants who have completed a First Aid and CPR course previously.
Part 1: Pre-reading and Self-paced E-learning (1.5 – 2 hours)
- Participates are required to read a CPR Booklet
- Complete an online theory assessment
- Print and bring the E-learning certificate to the face-to-face workshop
- Apply for a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Part 2: Face-to-face Practical Assessment (2 hours)
- There is a physical component of this course and candidates will be required to perform CPR on a resuscitation manikin placed on the floor. You will not be grated a certificate if you are unable to kneel down on the ground.
- Arrive on time – failure to attend the full duration of the course will mean you have not met requirements for certification.
Light refreshments will be provided on arrival. Registration commences at 5:30pm, for a 6:00pm start.
An invoice of $75.00 will be emailed to you closer to the course date. Payment must be made no later than Tuesday 13 June.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once payment has been received, you will be given login information to access the E-learning.
- Any cancellations must be made in writing via email 7 business days prior to the workshop. There will be no refunds or credits given. However you may transfer your registration to the next workshop. Registrations are non-transferable to another person.