This course is open to all interested health professionals and practice staff.
Part 1: Pre-reading and Self-paced E-learning (1.5 – 2 hours)
- Participates are required to read a CPR Booklet
- Complete an online theory assessment
- Print and bring the E-learning certificate to the face-to-face workshop
- Apply for a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Part 2: Face-to-face Practical Assessment (2 hours)
- There is a physical component of this course and candidates will be required to perform CPR on a resuscitation manikin placed on the floor. You will not be grated a certificate if you are unable to kneel down on the ground.
- Arrive on time – failure to attend the full duration of the course will mean you have not met requirements for certification.
Light refreshments will be provided on arrival. Registration commences at 5:30pm, for a 6:00pm start.
- An invoice of $75.00 will be emailed to you a month prior to the course. Payment must be made within seven days from the date of invoice.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you approximate a week prior to the workshop, given payment has been received. You will be given login information to access the online modules and pre-course activity materials.
- Please contact the Capital Health Education team if you are unable to attend the course. Cancellation must be made in writing. There will be no refund or changes permitted.