Please note that registrations for this course are currently full. Registering will add you to the waitlist.
This course is aimed at interested health professionals. Practice staff are welcomed to attend too.
Part 1: Pre-reading and Self-paced E-learning (1.5 – 2 hours)
- Participates are required to read a CPR Booklet
- Complete an online theory assessment
- Print and bring the E-learning certificate to the face-to-face workshop
- Apply for a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Part 2: Face-to-face Practical Assessment (2 hours)
- There is a physical component of this course and candidates will be required to perform CPR on a resuscitation manikin placed on the floor. You will not be grated a certificate if you are unable to kneel down on the ground.
- Arrive on time – failure to attend the full duration of the course will mean you have not met requirements for certification.
Light refreshments will be provided on arrival. Registration commences at 5:30pm, for a 6:00pm start.
- An invoice of $75.00 will be emailed to you a month prior to the course. Payment must be made within seven days from the date of invoice.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you approximate a week prior to the workshop, given payment has been received. You will be given login information to access the online modules and pre-course activity materials.
- Please contact the Capital Health Education team if you are unable to attend the course. Cancellation must be made in writing. There will be no refund or changes permitted.