Capital Health Network, through the ACT PHN Programme, and Sexual Health and Family Planning ACT invite all General Practitioners to an education session on the changes to the National Cervical Screening Program (NCSP).
The information covered will include:
- The rationale for changes to the NCSP
- HPV testing & reflex cytology
- Changes to the age of screening to 25
- New screening exit age
- 5 year screening interval
- Self-testing for under screened women
- The cervical new screening pathways
- National Cancer Screening Register
- How to address women’s worries and concerns about the changes to cervical screening
The information session will be 60mins with 30mins for questions afterwards.