Capital Health Network, through the ACT PHN Programme, invites all health professionals with an interest in HIV to attend our upcoming HIV Clinical Care Meeting.
HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) is the regular use of HIV medications by HIV-negative people to prevent HIV acquisition.
This event will be an opportunity to hear the latest news of what is happening with PrEP nationally and at a local level in Canberra.
The panel will be hosted by Dr Sarah Martin, Director Canberra Sexual Health Centre (CSHC)
Panel discussion featuring:
- Darryl O'Donnell, Chief Executive Officer Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations
- Dr Tuck Meng Soo, Interchange General Practice GP
- Shannon Woodward, Nurse Practitioner (Epic-NSW study coordinator CSHC)
- Philippa Moss, Executive Director AIDS Action Council of the ACT
- Representative Community Member