An exciting opportunity exists to join our busy private practice in Bungendore. We are looking for a Registered Nurse to work part-time as part of our dedicated health care team.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- to have demonstrated competence and experience in the provision of general practice nursing
- well developed communication skills and a proven ability to establish and maintain therpeutic relationships with team members, patients and their families
- registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
Locations: Ochre Medical Centre Kippax , 76 Hardwick Cres Holt ACT 2615 - Full time and
Ochre Medical Centre Kingston 62 Jardine St Kingston ACT 2604 - Part time
- Must have current unconditional registration with AHPRA. Enrolled Nurses must be Medication Endorsed to be considered for the role
- Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, organisational and time management skills
- Have experience in a fast paced, multiple practitioner environment
- Must be available to work all shifts between 7am and 7.30pm start & finish times
- Able to commence ASAP
- Experience with wound management, immunisations and assisting in procedures
- Experience with developing Health Assessment and CDM plans
- Experience with Best Practice software highly regarded
- 2-3 years+ General Practice nursing experience highly regarded
- Experience with plastering beneficial but not mandatory
- State of the art facilities
- Highly professional setup
- On the job training
- Friendly and supportive team of colleagues
Note: Ochre Health does not sponsor any visa or working holiday visa.
All applications must be made directly to Ingrid Mears
Email: iMears [at] ochrehealth.com.au
Registered Nurse - Kingston
City Family Practice is a traditional family practice covering all aspects of general health care. We are looking for a Practice Nurse to work Wednesday and Thursday 8 to 5, Friday 8 to 4 with 30 minutes for lunch and 15 minutes for morning and afternoon tea to be taken in shifts with other staff to ensure continuity of care. Permanent position with a qualifying period of 3 months.
Duties include assisting doctors with clinical procedures, triage, immunisations and other injections; wound management, chronic disease management, ECG’s, Spirometry, Audiometry, Doppler, and ear syringing. Coordinating INR register, reminders, recall and results as well as maintaining clinical documentation. Maintain awareness of current evidence and research on clinical practices including QI activities and inform/educate other practice staff.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification & current registration certificate
- Current CPR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across all ages and social groups
- Be always well-presented, friendly, courteous and obliging. Represent the practice in a confident and positive manner at all times
- Undertake all duties in a diligent manner, with honesty and integrity
- Maintain absolute confidentiality regarding patient and practice information
- Have a vigilant attitude to accuracy, being prepared to double check as necessary
- Ability to work cooperatively and independently with the ability to prioritise and organise with attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Strong team work ethic
- Knowledge of current immunisation schedules, enhanced primary care items, infection control, CPR and emergency resuscitation techniques, equipment & drugs
- Professional development provided or expected
- Preferred experience with Best practice software and Pencat
- Competence in the use of relevant equipment & software
- Experience in similar role as practice nurse or community-based nursing
- Training or experience in Medicare item numbers
Please send your CV and cover letter indicating your experience
Canberra City ACT 2601
We are looking for a registered nurse to work in our medical practice. We are located at the busy Gungahlin Marketplace Shopping Centre.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and who understands the responsibilities and challenges expected out of a busy working environment.
Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage but not mandatory. The working hours are negotiable for this position. Minimum 3 days a week, Salary is not a bar for a suitable candidate and can be negotiated.
You can apply to us with your resume containing at least 2 referees.
For any questions, call us on 02 51008788 (Practice Manager/Principal)