We are looking for a Registered Nurse to work on a fulltime basis working 5 days per week (working in clinical trials assisting with General Dermatology and minor procedures). A willingness to learn Cosmetic Laser is desirable.
Registered Nurse with Current unrestricted AHPRA Registration
Knowledge and understanding of, or willingness to acquire and adhere, to Good Clinical Practice (GCP), regulatory, ethics, privacy and applicable guidelines.
Current venipuncture and pathology specimen handling skills or readiness to learn.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate and liaise with a range of people from diverse backgrounds.
Highly developed computer skills, including but not limited to; word processing, excel spreadsheets, databases, email and electronic tablets and eDiaries.
Ability and commitment to work effectively within a team environment.
Demonstrated commitment to excellence in nursing practice.
Availability to work minimum of days per week with reasonable flexibility with start and finish time.
Willingness to undertake Cosmetic Laser training.
Previous experience in clinical trials unit.
Willingness to travel occasionally.
We will consider 2 part time nurses should suitable candidates apply.
Applications must be submitted by Friday 30 November 2018. Any queries can be directed to the Practice Manager on 6282 8410. Only applicants who address the selection criteria will be considered. Resume and selection criteria can be emailed to enquiries [at] wodendermatology.com.au
- Perform clinical duties within required level of clinical competency, according to best available evidence.
- Explain procedures to patients, providing them with support and reassurance.
- Duties include triage, immunisations and other injections; wound management, chronic disease management, ECG’s and Spirometer use.
- Assist doctors with clinical procedures.
- Maintain clinical documentation.
- Previous experience preferred but not necessary
Full range of general practice nursing duties.
· Immunisations and Vaccinations
· Health Assessments
· Cold Chain Management
· Infection Control
· Wound care
· Ordering of medical supplies & stock rotation
· Recalls and Reminders
· Provision of appropriate information and education to patients
· Ensuring a friendly and professional service is provided to patients
Essential selection criteria:
· Registered Nurse
· Excellent knowledge of General Practice Nursing including GP management plans , Immunisations, Catch up programs, Diabetes & Asthma Cycle of Care
· Strong focus on patient needs and outcomes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent Computer skills
· Knowledge of Best practice
· A vigilant attention to detail
· Friendly, professional, empathic, mature and courteous nature
· Ability to work harmoniously as part of a team and also independently without supervision
· Reliable, punctual, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise duties
We are looking for a registered nurse to work in our medical practice. We are located at the busy Gungahlin Marketplace Shopping Centre.
The ideal candidate will be a team player and who understands the responsibilities and challenges expected out of a busy working environment.
Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage but not mandatory. The working hours are negotiable for this position. Minimum 3 days a week, salary is not a bar for a suitable candidate and can be negotiated.
You can apply to us with your resume containing at least 2 referees.
For any questions, call us on 02 51008788 (Practice Manager/Principal)
Dickson GP is looking for a friendly and bubbly Registered Nurse. General Practice experience desirable but not necessary as we can provide support and training.
Duties will include:
- providing support to Dr's and practice staff
- providing direct care to patients
- wound care
- chronic disease management
- ear syringing
- assisting Dr's with minor surgeries
- some front reception/admin work
We are looking for someone who wants to continue to build the practice and is goal orientated. The right applicant will become part of our fun and hard working Dickson GP family.
Role and Responsibility
- Current registration with the AHPRA.
- Provide support to the Practice Medical Team.
- Provide direct care to patients.
- Communicate effectively with patients and other healthcare team members.
- Good critical thinking attributes.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience or interest in patient education.
- Triage skills.
We are looking for a vibrant happy EN or RN to join our close knit team in Charnwood. We are flexible in hours and pay rate for the right applicant.
Isabella Plains Medical Centre is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to form part of our team. Knowledge of General Practice desirable, though training can be provided to the right applicant. You will be supported by our team of 6 experienced Practice Nurses.
Full range of general practice involvement will be required, including:
- wound management
- conducting Health assessments
- involvement with care planning around Chronic Disease Management
The Australian Institute of Sport is inviting expressions of interest from Registered Nurses with relevant skills and experience to become a part of the AIS Sports Medicine casual nursing pool.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Provide specialist Sports Medicine nursing services to elite athletes
- Manage a small dispensary and dispense medication as prescribed by Medical staff
- Regular interaction is required with allied health professional staff including physiotherapists, dietitians, sports scientists, training staff and coaches
- Participation in Research Projects that require Nursing support
- Two weeks’ notice will be provided for available work
- Paid orientation/familiarisation shifts will be provided
The position will cover any absences of permanent nursing staff and supplement the permanent staff at times of high demand.
- Intravenous cannulation
- 12-lead ECG
- Immunisation provision
- Wound Management
- Spirometry (preferred)
- Adolescent health (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
The position would suit Registered Nurses with current or recent experience as a Practice Nurse looking to obtain additional work, with a particular interest in Sport and Exercise Medicine. If interested in joining our team please provide an expression of interest (not more than one page), including your contact details and accompanied by your curriculum vitae.
Bruce, ACT 2617