We are looking for a vibrant happy EN or RN to join our close knit team in Charnwood. We are flexible in hours and pay rate for the right applicant.
Isabella Plains Medical Centre is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to form part of our team. Knowledge of General Practice desirable, though training can be provided to the right applicant. You will be supported by our team of 6 experienced Practice Nurses.
Full range of general practice involvement will be required, including:
- wound management
- conducting Health assessments
- involvement with care planning around Chronic Disease Management
The Australian Institute of Sport is inviting expressions of interest from Registered Nurses with relevant skills and experience to become a part of the AIS Sports Medicine casual nursing pool.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Provide specialist Sports Medicine nursing services to elite athletes
- Manage a small dispensary and dispense medication as prescribed by Medical staff
- Regular interaction is required with allied health professional staff including physiotherapists, dietitians, sports scientists, training staff and coaches
- Participation in Research Projects that require Nursing support
- Two weeks’ notice will be provided for available work
- Paid orientation/familiarisation shifts will be provided
The position will cover any absences of permanent nursing staff and supplement the permanent staff at times of high demand.
- Intravenous cannulation
- 12-lead ECG
- Immunisation provision
- Wound Management
- Spirometry (preferred)
- Adolescent health (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
The position would suit Registered Nurses with current or recent experience as a Practice Nurse looking to obtain additional work, with a particular interest in Sport and Exercise Medicine. If interested in joining our team please provide an expression of interest (not more than one page), including your contact details and accompanied by your curriculum vitae.
Bruce, ACT 2617
Position available for Part time Practice Nurse in a family friendly General Practice.
Hours/days are negotiable (may extend to full time for the right applicant) .
Main duties include:
- Childhood vaccinations/ travel vaccinations
- Chronic Disease Management and Care Plans
- Wound management
- Stock management
- Assisting Doctors with procedures
- Ear syringing
Previous General Practice nursing experience is desirable.
Tasks included child health checks, adult health checks, GP management plans, recall, chronic disease education, wound care, ear syringing, audiology, spirometery, INR monitoring, child and adult immunisations, assisting with minor procedures and other general duties. This casual/temporary position is for 2 days a week
We are currently seeking applications for a Registered Nurse with general practice experience. This position will be on a full-time basis and the hours of work are Monday to Friday and including some Saturdays.
The successful candidate will have exceptional critical thinking skills, the ability to think on their feet and to be flexible and have diverse clinical skills which will enable you to work effectively with our many varied clients.
Essential skills required include:
- the ability to assist with minor surgical procedures
- excellent observation skills and triage ability
- You will need to be able to perform accurate patient assessment and implement preventative action
Other tasks required include:
- medication administration
- wound management
- Patient education as necessary
- You will need to be able to participate in chronic health assessments and care plans
- Provide some reception duties as required within the clinic
You will also be required to have your immunisation certificate with an in-depth understanding of the current childhood immunisation schedule, travel vaccines and seasonal influenza vaccination.
Stock management and autoclaving of surgical equipment is required along with facilitating our pathology and other recall system and the Co-odinated Veteran's Care Program.
Our medical software system is Genie and we use Mac computers. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate if required. Previous experience in general practice is essential.
Current clinic working hours are 8:00am - 6:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:30am - 1:30pm on Saturday. The successful candidate will need to be flexible within these hours. They will also need to be willing to work extra hours for sick leave/annual leave as required.
All entitlements and wages are set out by the Nurses Award 2010, however we are willing to negotiate for the right candidate.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Laser Therapist to join our team. It is preferred that you are also a Registered or Enrolled Nurse.
Flexibility with working days and hours is essential. It is envisaged that you will be required initially for 2 days per week, however if you are able to increase your clientele these days will be increased.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Fulfilling the role of a Laser Therapist in a busy dermatology practice and interest in the medical industry. It is envisaged that you will be able to build up your own clientele to bring to the Practice. Provide high quality laser treatments to patients at the Practice.
We are based in Woden and are open to negotiation in regards to a remuneration package, based on your experience and clients.
- Extensive experience working in the medical industry
- Extensive experience working as a Laser Therapist/Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 4 years experience within the laser industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and commitment to work effectively within a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in nursing practice
- Experience with photodynamic therapy
- Knowledge of Genie software
Please email your application to enquiries [at] wodendermatology.com.au or phone us on 6282 8410 and press option 2 to speak to our Practice Manager about this position. Please send cover letter and resume. Applications close Monday 30 July 2018. To see more about what we do, visit www.wodendermatology.com.au
The core mission of Anglicare (NSW South, NSW West & ACT) is to break the cycle of intergenerational poverty for children, young people and families. We have a particular focus on serving vulnerable communities in the ACT and regional, rural NSW.
Anglicare is currently seeking an energetic and highly-motivated individual to contribute to the team as a practice nurse. The successful applicant will work as part of a multidisciplinary approach to provide health support services to young people aged 12 to 25.
This position offers enormous job satisfaction and the opportunity to work within a growing and dynamic organisation that values professional development opportunities. If you are an enthusiastic and flexible team player who is passionate about working with young people in a holistic health setting then we’d love to hear from you.
A tertiary qualification in nursing is required, alongside experience working with vulnerable and traditionally disadvantaged patient groups. The RN salary range is $79 000 to $89 000 (pro rata if part-time) plus 9.5% employer superannuation guarantee. The EN salary range is $62 000 to $71 000 (pro rata if part-time) plus 9.5% employer superannuation guarantee. Generous salary packaging benefits are available under Anglicare’s PBI status. Anglicare also offers other benefits including additional personal leave and paid parental leave.
Applicants will be required to undertake the psychometric profiling instrument – SafeSelectTM and also undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to an offer of employment.