TitleTriage Nurse for Government Department
Region(Inner metro) North Canberra
Practice NameHigh Profile Government Department
– Triage Registered Nurse RN for Government.
– Responsible for the clinical assessment of all injuries and illnesses reported to the Staff Health unit.
– Provide recommendations for responses, including referral to appropriate internal areas for further action.
– For more complex cases the Triage Nurse will undertake further investigation to develop clinically-based recommendations for appropriate support of staff and managers affected by the reported injuries or illness.
– Work closely with the relevant internal areas to ensure management responsibilities are transitioned effectively to ensure continuity of care for affected staff.
– Deliver evidence-based, quality, contemporary and business-focused solutions for staff and business areas in response to these reported injuries and illnesses.
– Largely office-based position.
– High-profile Government organisation.
– Minimum 5 years as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
– Unconditional AHPRA Registration.
– Australian Citizen.
– Ability to gain baseline security clearance.
– North Canberra, ACT.
– Ongoing contractor with anticipated end date of 30 June 2023.
– 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
– $ 75 per hour + superannuation, but inclusive of all other entitlements including leave.
– ASAP – however due to the nature of the role and high-level clearance needed, it requires detailed pre-compliance checks and registration before engagement – approx 8-12 weeks (if you do not already have a Government baseline clearance).
-Apply or contact email@example.com with your CV to discuss further.
Position HoursFull time