TitleTriage RN for Government Department
Region(Inner metro) North Canberra
Practice NameHigh Profile Government Department
– Triage Registered Nurse RN for Government Department.
– Responsible for the clinical assessment of all injuries and illnesses reported to the Staff Health unit.
– Provide recommendations for responses, including referral to appropriate internal areas for further action.
– Further investigation of complex cases to develop clinically-based recommendations for appropriate support of staff and managers affected by the reported injuries or illness.
– Work closely with the relevant internal areas to ensure management responsibilities are transitioned effectively to ensure continuity of care for affected staff.
– Deliver evidence-based, quality, contemporary and business-focused solutions for staff and business areas in response to these reported injuries and illnesses.
– Largely office-based position.
– High-profile Government organisation.
– Experience working in public service, government or similar.
– Minimum 5-10 years as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
– Unconditional AHPRA Registration.
– Australian Citizen.
– Ability to gain baseline security clearance.
– North Canberra, ACT.
– Ongoing contractor with anticipated end date of 30 June 2023.
– 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
– $ 92.49 inclusive of superannuation & including all other entitlements such as leave.
– ASAP – however due to the nature of the role and high-level clearance needed, it requires detailed pre-compliance checks and registration before engagement – approx 8-12 weeks (if you do not already have a Government baseline clearance).
– Apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org by reply with your CV to discuss further.
Position HoursFull time