We are looking for a part time medical receptionist to join our efficient, friendly & dedicated team. Previous experience in General Practice reception essential.
Computer skills (we use Best Practice medical software).
Ability to multi-task and work together within our team.
Flexible to cover various shifts.
Be enthusiastic, motivated and committed to providing excellent customer service.
Able to provide administrative support to our clinical team.
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Be professional and well presented.
Be willing to do CPR course.
Your opportunity to work in a vibrant in a mental health facility.
Job purpose: To be an integral part of the smooth running of PsychSessions psychology clinics through fulfilling Reception and Admin duties in support of our clients, as well as our team of psychologists and clinical psychologists.
Duties: Reception principally involves handling both phone and email enquires regarding the scheduling of appointments, including the intake of new clients, as well as some face-to-face reception of clients in the Deakin clinic, such as taking payments. Administration involves a wide range of tasks including reconciling payments, following up aged receivables, ordering supplies, assisting with making sure the clinics are clean safe places to attend appointments to work.
- 9am-5.06pm, negotiable (including 30 min lunch break)
- Full or Part-time negotiable
- Excellent verbal and social skills in talking to a wide range of people on the phone and face-to-face, including people with mental illnesses.
- Administration skills, including assisting with financial checking, reconciling and problem-solving, taking minutes at meetings
- Quick computer skills with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- Professional approach.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Previous experience is desirable, but not essential.
Please send your CV and application letter to: reception [at] psychsessions.com.au
24/70 Kent Street
Deakin ACT 2600