We are looking for a mature, experienced Specialist Receptionist. Flexibility with working days and hours is essential, some early morning starts at 7:30am. It is envisaged that you will be required 5 days per fortnight – Wed -Friday with every second Friday off. We also require someone who is able to assist us at short notice if other staff members are away.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Fulfilling the role of a receptionist in the day to day running of a busy dermatology practice and interest in the medical industry.
We are based in Woden and are offering an excellent remuneration package.
- Extensive experience working in the medical industry
- Experience working for a Specialist
- Demonstrated computer literacy, particularly with Medical software
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Genie software
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and commitment to work effectively within a team environment
- Experience with Medicare and DVA claims
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
Please email your application to enquiries [at] wodendermatology.com.au or phone us on 6282 8410 and press option 2 to speak to our Practice Manager about this position. Please send cover letter and resume. Applications close Monday 23 July 2018. To see more about what we do, visit www.wodendermatology.com.au
We are looking for casual Reception position who would like to join our friendly team .
This Receptionist / Administrative officer position primarily involves providing phone and face-to-face reception as well as administrative support.
Hours of work are 9 am - 4:30 pm, (including lunch break 1 pm - 1:30 pm) for 2 weekdays per week initially, with the opportunity to work an increased number of days per week in the future. Plus optional occasional Saturday mornings, 9am-12noon and very occasional Wednesday evenings (four per year).
- Excellent verbal and social skills in talking to a wide range of people on the phone and face-to-face, including people with mental illnesses.
- Administration skills, including assisting with financial checking, reconciling and problem solving, taking minutes at meetings
- Quick computer skills with Windows 7 and Microsoft Word
- Professional approach
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Previous experience is desirable, but not essential.
Equinox Business Park
70 Kent Street
Deakin ACT 2600
We are seeking a Practice Manager who has experience of running Medical centre.
This Part Time position has primary responsibility for the day to day operation of the Centre including the delivery of exceptional customer service and patient centred care as well as the achievement of key financial and administrative outcomes.
· Responsible for the smooth, day to day operation of the Centre including human resource and performance management, financial management, IT management, risk management and facilities management
· Provide high quality customer service to patients, key stakeholders and the community
· Manage and lead the administrative and nursing staff, allocating work responsibilities, providing direction, mentoring staff and facilitating resolution of any problems and conflicts
· Develop and implement mechanisms to support continuous improvement including measuring performance and supporting benchmarking activities
· Ensure that business continuity and operational plans are implemented and Centre issues are immediately addressed
· Develop, implement and maintain procedures to enable all Medicare and private health insurance claims from medical practitioners are entered into the medical billing system, collated and then forwarded to the appropriate agency
· Coordinate the regular reconciliation of all cash management accounts, Medicare and private health insurance accounts and income
· Oversee the preparation of a regular invoice for each practitioner, summarising account material including EFTPOS and other reimbursements as agreed to in Individual Contracts
Requires Medical receptionist - Part time
A position is available for an enthusiastic and motivated person who is committed to good patient care and working within a friendly and professional team at Holt Medical Centre. The Medical Receptionist duties include (but not limited to):
- delivering high quality customer service to Patients, Doctors and Nursing staff
- greeting patients and managing the front desk
- managing telephone enquiries and effective scheduling of patient appointments
- performing general administrative, reception and other related duties
- maintain the waiting room in a clean and tidy condition
- maintain confidentiality while managing patient records
The successful person will have key attributes of:
- previous medical receptionist experience
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate sensitively with patients and with a caring attitude
- ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- sound computer skills and experience with Best Practice clinical software is desired but not necessary
- well presented, friendly and reliable, and
- able to work effectively in a team environment and be an important part of our close-nit and supportive team