Your opportunity to work in a vibrant in a mental health facility.
Job purpose: To be an integral part of the smooth running of PsychSessions psychology clinics through fulfilling Reception and Admin duties in support of our clients, as well as our team of psychologists and clinical psychologists.
Duties: Reception principally involves handling both phone and email enquires regarding the scheduling of appointments, including the intake of new clients, as well as some face-to-face reception of clients in the Deakin clinic, such as taking payments. Administration involves a wide range of tasks including reconciling payments, following up aged receivables, ordering supplies, assisting with making sure the clinics are clean safe places to attend appointments to work.
- 9am-5.06pm, negotiable (including 30 min lunch break)
- Full or Part-time negotiable
- Excellent verbal and social skills in talking to a wide range of people on the phone and face-to-face, including people with mental illnesses.
- Administration skills, including assisting with financial checking, reconciling and problem-solving, taking minutes at meetings
- Quick computer skills with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications
- Professional approach.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Previous experience is desirable, but not essential.
Please send your CV and application letter to: reception [at] psychsessions.com.au
24/70 Kent Street
Deakin ACT 2600
Experienced medical receptionists are required for this brand-new medical centre located in the suburb of Greenway. The centre is beautiful with the latest technology and owned by a well known group of friendly local general practitioners.
Permanent and casual shifts are available and would suit medical receptionists who want the “shared work” flexibility.
The centre is also looking for Team Leaders (medical receptionists who have leadership skills and 5 + years in general practice. The centre will be open 7 days per week.
Skills and experience required:
- 3-5 years general medical practice experience
- Medical software experience – Best Practice desirable
- Resume demonstrating stable work history including general practice experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Contribution to team requirements
- Must be able to multi skill
- Knowledge of RACGP accreditation standards (or willing to learn)
- CPR certification
- Knowledge of triage
- Ability to comfort patients and anticipate their anxieties or questions
- Must be friendly and want to work in a team environment
- Proactive and “can do” attitude”
- Experience in recalls, reminders and health assessments bookings
- Managing doctors’ appointment books and foresee problems
Please send an application letter and resume to nicky [at] nickyjardine.com
- Which position you are applying for i.e. Team Leader or medical receptionist
- Hours and days’, you can work
- Written application outlining experience in all skills required
Must be able to start mid to late September 2019
Required Senior Medical receptionist full time or part time
Essential criteria - Previous work experience as medical receptionist
To manage a busy medical practice in Gungahlin, the fastest growing area in Canberra