The CHN Board has established the General Practice Advisory Committee to provide advice and recommendations to the Board on its communications with GPs, strategies to strengthen and promote GP engagement and participation, and on priority areas and issues requiring GP participation.
|Dr John Norgrove (Chair)||Board Member, Capital Health Network; GP; Duntroon Health Centre|
|Dr Marianne Bookallil||GP, Interchange General Practice; GP Advisor, ACT Health|
|Professor Kirsty Douglas||Professor of General Practice, ANU Medical School and Director, Academic Unit of General Practice, ACT Health; GP, Interchange General Practice|
|Dr Martin Liedvogel||Board Member, Capital Health Network; GP and Practice Principal, Fisher Family Practice|
|Dr Charles Sleiman||GP, Brindabella Family Practice; Senior Lecturer, Academic Unit of General Practice, ANU|
|Dr Bosco Wu||GP Registrar|
Vacancies - General Practice Advisory Committee
Capital Health Network (CHN), through the ACT PHN Programme, has a number of current and anticipated vacancies on its General Practice Advisory Committee (GPAC).
We’re seeking Expressions of Interests (EOI) from CHN GP members who are interested in assisting the PHN to meet our objectives of:
- increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of health services for consumers, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes
- improving the co-ordination of care to ensure consumers receive the right care at the right place at the right time.
GPAC assists the CHN Board and CEO by providing recommendations/advice on issues affecting general practice including:
- communication with GPs
- strategies to strengthen and promote GP engagement and participation in the PHN’s programs
- priority areas and issues requiring GP consultation
- strategic development and service development processes.
The Committee meets at least three times per year, usually 6pm-8pm at CHN. Please see 'Related Documents' on this page for the full Terms of Reference for the Committee and EOI form. Remuneration is line with the CHN Policy. If you’re a GP member of CHN and are interested in assisting us to meet our objectives, complete and return the EOI form to h.mcmurtrie [at] chnact.org.au by 23 Oct.