Activity Work Plans
The ACT PHN Baseline Needs Assessment (BNA) has identified local priorities which in turn have informed and guided the activities for action in the Activity Work Plans. The Activity Work Plans cover the period 2019/20-2023/24 and the activities correspond with the PHN objectives. Activity Work Plans are submitted to, and approved by, the Department of Health.
Please click the relevant link(s) below to download the Activity Work Plans.
- ACT PHN Core Funding Activity Work Plan
- ACT PHN Mental Health Activity Work Plan
- ACT PHN Integrated Team Care Activity Work Plan
- ACT PHN Drug and Alcohol Services Activity Work Plan
- ACT PHN National Psychosocial Activity Work Plan
- ACT PHN After Hours Activity Work Plan
- ACT PHN Aged Care Work Plan
- ACT PHN Pilots and Targeted Programs Work Plan
ACT PHN Needs Assessments
Needs assessment is a crucial step in the commissioning process. A good understanding of the current and likely future needs of the local population is critical if a suitable strategy to meet those needs is to be produced and put into practice economically, efficiently and effectively.
- 2021-2024 ACT PHN Needs Assessment
- 2022-2025 Maintaining and Strengthening Specialist Alcohol and Other Drug Services for the ACT Community Needs Assessment Analysis
- 2021 Needs Assessment – Exploring the needs of local family and friend carers in the ACT community
- 2020/21 ACT PHN Needs Assessment Update
- 2018 ACT PHN Needs Assessment
- 2017 ACT PHN Core and Mental Health Needs Assessment
- 2017 ACT PHN AOD Needs Assessment
2016 ACT PHN Baseline Needs Assessment (BNA)
The process for the annual needs assessments has been guided by a provided framework and has built on the work undertaken for CHNs 2016 Baseline Needs Assessment (BNA).
- Baseline Needs Assessment
- Baseline Needs Assessment Chronic Disease Companion Report
- ATODA Monograph – Strengthening Specialist Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment and Support: Needs and Priorities for the ACT 2016–2017
Click below for relevant chapters from the ACT PHN Baseline Needs Assessment.
- Digital Health
- Families with complex health and social needs
- People living with blood-borne viruses
- People exiting prison
- Early Childhood, Middle Years and Youth
This report, undertaken by Health Care Consumers Association (HCCA), documents the findings from consultation exploring consumer experiences with the primary health care system in the ACT.