- Capital Health Network, ACT’s PHN is distributing PPE only when there is no commercial supply, in line with guidance from the Department of Health (addendum gowns and addendum eye protection). ACT general practices, Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations, community pharmacy and allied health providers can complete our online PPE Request Form.
- To assist practices in obtaining commercial supply of PPE, see this list (as at July 2020) of Alternate PPE Stockists.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for health care workers - COVID-19
- For further information on access to personal protective equipment (PPE), see the COVID-19 Referrals page on ACT & SNSW HealthPathways
ACT & SNSW HealthPathways
- For further information on practice management and infection control, see the COVID-19 Practice Management and Notifiable Diseases and Pandemic Respiratory Illness pages on ACT & SNSW HealthPathways
Primary care resources
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care Infection Prevention and Control Workbook 2019
- RACGP COVID-19 infection-control principles
- RACGP Keeping your practice COVID-safe checklist
- RACGP Infection prevention and control standards
- RACGP Optimising the use of personal protective equipment
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care - Infection Prevention and Control eLearning Modules
- Aspen Medical - COVID-19 Infection control training