Our team can support you with practice visits, telephone and online support, resources, education events and networking opportunities.
We focus on supporting general practice in quality improvement.
Our QuIK (Quality Improvement Kit) Ecosystem enables practices to engage with us in many different ways including:
- QuIK Cycles – A PDSA Quality Improvement activity
- QuIK Library – A group of resources covering topics relevant to primary health care
- QuIK Podcast – 5-Minute catchup, a weekly news segment bringing notable news in a convenient medium
- QuIK Reviews – Individualised practice data with a quality improvement focus and more practical format for use by GP practices
- QuIK Skills – In practice support to teach you how to better access and utilise your data.
- QuIK Step – Video tutorials to teach you about new things
- QuIK Tips – Concise one page documents on important topics
- QuIK Step – A compilation of resources and topics relevant for starters to general practice