The ACT Primary Health Network (ACT PHN) has been funded to commission evidence based, integrated, stepped care psychological intervention services. The goal of a stepped care approach is to ensure the right level of treatment is available to meet individual needs, at the point in time the they require the treatment.
CHN’s Mental Health programs include a range of services ranging across the spectrum of mental health concerns – from mild to moderate, through to severe mental health conditions. The Mental Health Team at Capital Health Network also provides support to GP’s, Allied Health Professionals and the Community Sector around Mental Health referral and treatment pathways.
Mental Health and Suicide Prevention services are now being delivered in the ACT region across the following areas:
- Low Intensity mental health services (Next Step Low Intensity)
- Services for children and young people (Next Step Low Intensity)
- Moderate to severe mental health services (Next Step High Intensity)
- High Intensity mental health services (Next Step High Intensity)
- Services for young people with, or at risk of severe mental health issues (Next Step High Intensity)
- Services for people with severe and complex mental health services (Partners in Recovery)
For information on how to refer into Capital Health Network programs and Services please follow the links below:
- Next Step Low Intensity
- Next Step High Intensity
- Next Step High Intensity – Youth (12 – 25 years)
- Next Step Child Under 12
- Partners in Recovery
For information about the Next Step program or to make a referral enquiry, please phone Capital Health Network Centralised Intake on 02 6287 8090.
Health Professional Resources
Next Step Practice visits or information
If you would like a member of the CHN Mental Health team to visit your Practice or would like to find out more information about Next Step, please contact us on 6287 8090 or via email nextstep [at] chnact.org.au