Capital Health Education would like to remind members of the following policies which apply to event registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Capital Health Education on (02) 6287 8019
- Priority of attendance at all educational events is given to our Members.
- One of the main benefits of being a Capital Health Network member is that you receive priority notifications to our educational events, meetings and network functions. This exclusive offer will last for 7 days from the date an event is advertised on our webpage before open registration begins. Once we open an event to non-members, registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability of seats.
- All other registrations are wait listed and you will be notified of your registration status upon receipt of your registration.
- Registrations are preferred either online, or via fax to (02) 6287 8052. Please ensure you include an email address (that you regularly check) with your registration and/or your mobile phone number.
- Within 48 hours of submitting your registration, you will receive confirmation either via email or SMS, along with a dietary requirement confirmation.
- If you do not receive any confirmation at all, it is important that you phone our Capital Health Education Team on (02) 6287 8019.
- Registrations close 72 hours prior to an event for catering purposes, and late registrations will not be accepted after this time. Late registrations will however be placed on a wait list and you will be contacted should someone cancel or when we have enough numbers to open another event.
- Due to the popularity of our educational events, we will not be able to accommodate people who “show up” without having received a confirmation of registration.
No Show and Late Cancellation Policy
A financial penalty may be incurred if you do not attend the event without providing notice to our team, or if you do not give at least 24 hours’ notice to cancel your booking.
You will receive a reminder email/phone call before an event however if you do not hear from us, you can presume we are not in receipt of your RSVP in the first instance.
If this is the case, you will need to contact Capital Health Education on (02) 6287 8019 to confirm your intention to attend.
Expression of Interest Policy
Submissions of Expressions of Interest do not guarantee your registration for an educational event, so please read these instructions carefully.
- CHN is distributing Expressions of Interest (EOIs) now for many of our educational events and we will continue to do this in 2016. Our purpose of sending EOIs out to our members and the health community is to gauge your interest in the topics we are planning for your professional development.
- Participants who express their interest in an event will be contacted directly by our educational events team only when the event has been confirmed. If you are a CHN member and you have submitted an EOI, you will receive priority placement at this event. For more information on this, please refer to our Registration Policy.
- The next important step however is Registration. It is vital that anyone who expresses their interest in an event then goes to the next step of registering through our website. Only in this way will you be guaranteed of a place at each event of interest.
- Please note that event dates and times are subject to change, and it is important that you monitor our website for regular updates.