Activity Work Plans
The ACT PHN Baseline Needs Assessment (BNA) has identified local priorities which in turn have informed and guided the activities for action in the Activity Work Plans. The Activity Work Plans cover the period 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2022 and the activities correspond with the PHN objectives. The ACT PHN Activity Work Plans articulate a set of planned activities that ACT PHN will undertake, using the PHN Needs Assessment as evidence. Activity Work Plan updates are submitted to, and approved by, the Department of Health.
Please click the relevant link(s) below to download the Activity Work Plans.
- ACTPHN Core Funding Activity Work Plan
- ACTPHN Mental Health Activity Work Plan
- ACTPHN Integrated Team Care Funding Activity Work Plan
- ACTPHN PHN Drug and Alcohol Treatment Activity Work Plan
- ACTPHN PHN National Psychosocial Support measure Activity Work Plan
These documents will be updated based on further feedback from stakeholders.
ACT PHN Needs Assessments
Needs assessment is a crucial step in the commissioning process. A good understanding of the current and likely future needs of the local population is critical if a suitable strategy to meet those needs is to be produced and put into practice economically, efficiently and effectively.
- 2018 ACT PHN Needs Assessment
- 2017 ACT PHN Core and Mental Health Needs Assessment
- 2017 ACT PHN AOD Needs Assessment
Health Priority Information Sheets
Click below for a summary snapshot of our priority areas from our 2018 ACT PHN Needs Assessment.
- Aged Care
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Care across the Continuum
- Chronic Conditions
- Digital Health
- Indigenous Health
- Mental Health
- Vulnerable Populations
2016 ACT PHN Baseline Needs Assessment (BNA)
The process for the annual needs assessments has been guided by the provided framework and has built on the work undertaken for CHNs 2016 Baseline Needs Assessment (BNA), which has provided a good foundation.
- Baseline Needs Assessment
- Baseline Needs Assessment Chronic Disease Companion Report
- ATODA Monograph - Strengthening Specialist Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment and Support: Needs and Priorities for the ACT 2016–2017
Click below for relevant chapters from the ACT PHN Baseline Needs Assessment.
- Digital Health
- Families with complex health and social needs
- People living with blood-borne viruses
- People exiting prison
- Early Childhood, Middle Years and Youth
This report, undertaken by Health Care Consumers Association (HCCA), documents the findings from consultation exploring consumer experiences with the primary health care system in the ACT.