Skip to content
Capital Health Network
- CHN Business Continuity Resource – links to a variety of support measures in place for general, allied health and specialist practices affected by COVID-19. These include support measures recently announced by the Australian Government, state and territory governments, tax relief initiatives via the Australian Taxation Office and support packages from Australian banks. It also looks at how to develop a COVID-19 Plan using reliable resources and how to safeguard you and your staff’s physical and mental health.
- CHN series of webinars on Business Continuity – new webinars will be available below as we continue the series: each webinar is presented by acknowledged subject matter experts and be available on demand so you and your team can view at your convenience. Remember to check back frequently for new content!
- Webinar recorded on 7 May 2020 by George Sotiris, Director, Health Industry Employment Services: A practical guide to dealing with staff-related issues caused by COVID-19
- Webinar recorded on 14 May 2020 by Peter Nicol, National Director – Medical & Health Services, RSM Australia Pty Ltd and Young Han, Manager – Medical and Health Services, RSM Australia Pty Ltd: Survival of Practice – What assistances are available for me and my practice?
- Webinar recorded on 21 May 2020 by David Wenban, Principal Lawyer and Managing Director of Australian Health Industry Group: COVID-19 has impacted business; what legislation is in place to assist and protect staff and how can we return to normal?
- Webinar recorded on 27 May 2020 by George Sotiris, Director, Health Industry Employment Services: Overview and update on the Modern Awards used in a private Health Care Setting
- Webinar recorded on 11 June 2020 by Brett McPherson, Health Management Consultant and Director of Medical Business Network: Keeping the business afloat
- Webinar recorded on 18 June 2020 by Brett McPherson, Health Management Consultant and Director of Medical Business Network: Lean Practice Management
- Webinar recorded on 25 June 2020 by Ross Dixon, Manager – Business Advisory, RSM Australia Pty Ltd and Young Han, Manager – Medical and Health Services, RSM Australia Pty Ltd: Survival of Practice: How much do I need to run my practice and how do I monitor this?
- Webinar recorded on 22 July 2020 by Brett McPherson, Health Management Consultant and Director of Medical Business Network: Rebuilding your client list – getting back to ‘normal’