What is Healthpathways?
- HealthPathways is a free online health information portal written for health professionals by health professionals in the ACT and Southern NSW (SNSW) regions.
- The ACT & SNSW HealthPathways program is a partnership between Capital Health Network (ACT PHN), COORDINARE (SE NSW Primary Health Network), ACT Health and SNSW Local Health District.
- Watch our Introduction to HealthPathways video.
Why use Healthpathways?
- HealthPathways is designed to be used at the point of care to support the assessment, management and referral of patients within the localised health system.
- The pathways are underpinned by evidence-based practice and jointly developed by local general practitioners, specialists and other primary health care providers.
- The pathways are designed to improve the quality and appropriateness of referrals within the local health systems.
- The pathways are designed to support the navigation of inpatient, outpatient and community services within the local health systems.
- Watch our Integrating our Health Services video.
Access the HealthPathways site
- Access HealthPathways
Our clinical editors and clinical leads guiding the development of clinical content on HealthPathways:
- Dr Janet Watterson - SNSW Clinical Lead
- Dr David Gregory - ACT Clinical Lead
- Dr Corin Miller - SNSW Clinical Editor
- Dr Tara Frommer- ACT Clinical Editor
- Dr Konrad Reardon - SNSW Clinical Editor
- Dr Kate Molinari – ACT Clinical Editor
- Dr Jessica Sloane - ACT Clinical Editor
- Dr Meghan Kendell - SNSW Clinical Editor
The Pathway Pulse provides ACT & SNSW HealthPathways users with updates on the newly localised or reviewed pathways on the site.
The Quarterly Pathway provides ACT & SNSW HealthPathways users with latest program snippets and details of new and forthcoming pathways.
The HealthPathways Dashboard provides ACT & SNSW HealthPathways users with updates on site engagement, pathway prioritisation and pathway development.
Getting involved in Healthpathways and provide feedback
- Provide feedback on the pathways via the ‘send feedback’ button on the far right-hand corner of HealthPathways.
- Become involved with pathway development by working collaboratively with the HealthPathways clinical team.
For more information or to get involved contact the HealthPathways team either via phone 6287 8099 or email: healthpathways [at] chnact.org.au.