What is HealthPathways?
- HealthPathways is a free online health information portal for health professionals in the ACT and Southern NSW (SNSW) regions.
- The ACT & SNSW HealthPathways program is a partnership between Capital Health Network (ACT PHN), COORDINARE (SE NSW Primary Health Network), ACT Health and SNSW Local Health District.
- Watch our Introduction to HealthPathways video.
Why Use HealthPathways?
- HealthPathways is designed to be used at the point of care to support the assessment, management and referral of patients within the localised health system.
- The pathways are underpinned by evidence-based practice and jointly developed by local general practitioners, specialists and other primary health care providers.
- The pathways are designed to improve the quality and appropriateness of referrals within the local health systems.
- The pathways are designed to support the navigation of inpatient, outpatient and community services within the local health systems.
- Watch our Integrating our Health Services video.
Access The HealthPathways Site:
- Access HealthPathways.
Our Clinical Editors and Clinical Leads guiding the development of clinical content on HealthPathways:
- Dr Janet Watterson - SNSW Clinical Lead
- Dr David Gregory - ACT Clinical Lead
- Dr Corin Miller - SNSW Clinical Editor
- Dr Tara Frommer- ACT Clinical Editor
- Dr Konrad Reardon - SNSW Clinical Editor
- Dr Kate Molinari – ACT Clinical Editor
- Dr Jessica Sloane - ACT Clinical Editor
- Dr Meghan Kendell - SNSW Clinical Editor
The Pathway Pulse provides ACT & SNSW HealthPathways users with updates on the newly localised or reviewed pathways on the site.
The Quarterly Pathway provides ACT & SNSW HealthPathways users with latest program snippets and details of new and forthcoming pathways.
The HealthPathways Dashboard provides ACT & SNSW HealthPathways users with updates on site engagement, pathway prioritisation and pathway development.
Get Involved With Healthpathways And Provide Feedback
- Provide feedback on the pathways via the ‘send feedback’ button on the far right-hand corner of HealthPathways.
- Become involved with pathway development by working collaboratively with the HealthPathways clinical team.