Partners in Recovery (PIR) is a community based program aimed at supporting Canberrans living with severe and persistent mental health concerns to develop their own plans for sustained recovery, and by getting local services and supports from multiple sectors to work in a more collaborative, coordinated and integrated way.
Individuals who are eligible for PIR are linked in with a local PIR Support Facilitator who will work together with the individual to develop their own plans based on their needs.
Participation in PIR is provided at no cost and is a voluntary service for eligible individuals:
- Aged 18 years and over and under the age of 65 years
- A resident of the ACT
- Have a formal diagnosis of a severe and persistent mental health condition and has complex needs
- Needs substantial support to access services in the community, or for whom their current support system requires better coordination
- Not currently receiving a NDIS funded plan
- Willing to engage in the program
How to refer to Partners in Recovery
- Referrals into PIR can be done by the individual, their family or friends, or any service they are currently linked in with.
- In all circumstances, individual consent is required at the time of the referral being received by PIR.
For Organisation initiated referrals:
- You can download the organisation referral form here. Once complete, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Not secure), fax this to (02) 6100 9960 or send by post to Capital Health Network, PO Box 9, Deakin West ACT 2600
For Individual/ Carer initiated referrals:
- Please phone our intake team on (02) 6287 8070 to obtain a referral form. This can either be sent via email or by post. Once complete, please email to email@example.com (Not secure), fax this to (02) 6100 9960 or send by post to Capital Health Network, PO Box 9, Deakin West ACT 2600
For General Inquiries please phone: 02 6287 8070 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The enquiry line is open between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.